As I have shared, when I started this blog, I really just thought that it would be a good way to organize my recipes and share them with family and friends. It’s sort of a personal hobby.
I really don’t promote my blog to friends or family members. My mother is my major culinary consultant. My friend Malka is a close runner up.
Despite my lack of self promotion, this blog has evolved into a life of its own. My little blog has turned into a wonderful, global social networking opportunity. I feel like I have a glimpse of the kitchens of other people all over the world. What an amazing concept!
Over the past few months, I have been graciously nominated by my fellow blogging sisters for 3 Versatile Blogger Awards.
As I am time challenged, it is difficult for me to respond to awards, and still post recipes.
Unfortunately, however, I was sick last week.
So, with my spare time recovering from a cold, I had an opportunity to finally respond.
I guess I find blogging relaxing.
Thank you all for your kindness and patience.
- Thank the person that has nominated you & include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 10 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share seven different facts about yourself.
So, to begin, I would like to thank my fellow blogging sister Trina from Itsgoodtobecrazysometimes for her support and recognition:
Trina writes about her experiences with mental illness. As I work in mental health, I really appreciate her point of view and applaud her efforts. She is also an animal lover, and those who read my blog know how much I like cats.
7 Different Facts About Me:
As this is part of an ongoing response, I am not quite sure how many facts that I have already listed. Nevertheless, here are more:
1. I am starting a new blog for my thoughts and experiences unrelated to food, called coffeeklatch(in)sight, so that I will hopefully minimize my off topic postings.
Here is the link: https://coffeeklatchinsight.wordpress.com/
2. I like to cook.
3. I do not like cake decorating. It is kind of funny, but when my girls were born, I took a class on cake decorating. I always wanted to learn how to make homemade cakes decorated with roses. After that class, I was cured. Now I only decorate with candies, chocolate and frosting.
4. I do not understand social media.
I need a lesson on Face book, Instagram and Twitter. Any recommendations on how to create a Facebook page, etc., would be greatly appreciated.
5. I love sewing and crafts.
6. I am clean but not tidy.
7. I love to play sudoku.
Now for nominations. Here are the 15 blogs on different topics.
Please visit these wonderful blogs and show your support for our fellow bloggers!